Happy Merry Christmas Images, Greetings and Quotes
Happy Merry Christmas Greeting
Here are the collection of Greeting for Christmas. You can pick your favorite greeting from here and put it on a whatsapp status.
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”—Dr. Seuss
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”—Unknown
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!”—”We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”—Margaret Thatcher
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.”—Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”—Henry David Thoreau
- “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”—G.K Chesterton
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.”—Mo Rocca
- “The spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.”—Loring A. Schuler
- “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.”—Charles Dudley Warner
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”—Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”—Washington Irving
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”—Helen Steiner Rice
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”—Thomas Tusser
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”—Charles Dickens
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”—Eddie Pola and George Wyle
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes
Here are the best quotes for Merry Christmas.
- There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
- May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
- Tis the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
- May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
- The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
- Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
- May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!